Gaya Centre Hotel (Gaya Centre Hotel) is located in the famous tourist area – Kota Kinabalu, you can make your journey more comfortable and convenient. Hotel facilities provide comfortable accommodation for guests. In the hotel, you will find Shops, Wi-Fi, meeting facilities, business center, concierge services and other facilities.
Room interiors elegant and convenient facilities. The hotel offers a variety of recreational facilities. The friendly staff, excellent facilities, excellent location, easy access to Kota Kinabalu’s major tourist attractions, these are the many tourists choose Gaya Centre Hotel reasons.
Philbert and I spent a total of 2 nights at Gaya Centre Hotel and I am impressed with the service they provided. Immediately upon your arrival you’ll be greeted by helpful bellboy and staff at the counter. I was putting up at level 11 and 12, facing the sea. Spectacular view of the island nearby. Breakfast is served till 10am in the morning, I would say the food quality is decent.
These are the things that I really liked about our stay:
* Very friendly / accommodating staff.
* Nice restaurant. Classy and cozy. Not too many choices for breakfast but they sure had a variety for the 3 days we ate there. Also has a balcony that lets you enjoy a scenic view of the deep blue sea while having breakfast.
* FREE internet with their 2 available computers in the lobby. Also, free WiFi!
* Spacious room. Not really big but at least not as small as those in Hongkong or Singapore (2-3* budget hotels).
* Merely 20 minutes away from the airport (KKIA).
* Right at the back is Wisma Merdeka mall and a lot of tour operators. Or, as I read through other reviews, Jesselton Point jetty to neighbouring islands is just a very short distance away – where you can go on your own for probably half the price the tour agencies may charge.
* Suria Sabah in front of hotel. We visited the mall a lot!!!
* Check-in was quick and so was check-out. Each transaction didn’t even take 4 minutes of my time. I was impressed particularly with check-out.
* Online inquiry responses are also fast! They were actually able to confirm my booking through Agoda.com the same day I filled out their “Contact Us” form.
* Toiletries, towels provided. Also a work desk with office chair, phone, tea and coffee makers, a 32″ LCD TV with satellite channels, small & empty fridge, spacious wardrobe, and in-room personal safe.
* A few blocks away from Filipino Market, KK Plaza.
* I really enjoyed the lounge downstairs the music was great and they played the classics and new songs as well. I noticed that the band’s instruments were new and updated and they even used pad controls