Bask in the opulence of Manila Hotel this September, as we give you more reasons to celebrate and enjoy your stay with us. Hotel guests and visiting patrons can enjoy special promos and discounts from our signature restaurants and bars – Café Ilang-Ilang, Mabuhay Palace, Champagne Room, Tap Room, Delicatessen and the Pool Bar.
Words need not describe the timeless elegance of the Champagne Room. Whether you are planning a special date or dining with family, be sure to visit the Champagne Room this September and avail of the following special promos:
• Degustation Menu: The Degustation menu is offered at PHP 2,100.00++ (Set A) and 2,600.00++ (Set B) per person from 06:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Monday until Saturday.
Take your taste buds on a culinary journey at the Café Ilang-Ilang’s well-crafted International Buffet. Featuring dishes from its multi-awarded chefs, Cafe Ilang-Ilang is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• Rainy Days Special Buffet Rates: Rainy days need not to be gloomy with this special discounts Café Ilang-Ilang offers to groups of five or more:
? Lunch – Monday to Saturday – Php 1,200.00 net per person
? Sunday Brunch – Php 1,300.00 net per person
? Dinner – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday – Php 1,400.00 net per person
? Dinner – Thursday and Friday – Php 1,600.00 net per person
Make every dine out special with these daily special offers:
• Seniors’ Day: Enjoy a 50% discount during breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet to all Filipino Senior Citizens every Saturday and Sunday. Ala carte and beverage items are not included.
• Monday and Wednesday: Pick your own ingredients during Mongolian night at Café Ilang-Ilang every Monday and Wednesday. Regular buffet rates apply.
• Tuesday Night: Featuring delicacies from New Orleans, Café Ilang-Ilang will host Mardi Gras night every Tuesday. Php 2,250.00 net per person.
• Wednesday Night: Enjoy sake and sushi every Wednesday during Café Ilang-Ilang Japanese night. Php 2,250.00 net per person.
• Thursday Night: Enjoy your perfectly grilled steak during Steak night at Café Ilang-Ilang every Thursday. Pho 2,650.00 net per person.
• Friday Night: Pick from an array of seafood during Seafood night at Café Ilang-Ilang every Friday. Php 2,650.00 net per person.
• Saturday Night: Put on your leis during Hawaiian and Polynesian night at Café Ilang-Ilang every Saturday. Php 2,250.00 net per person.
• Sunday Brunch: Enjoy a wide selection of dishes from all over the world during the International Brunch Buffet every Sunday. Php 2,150.00 net per person.
Enjoy an oriental lunch with friends and family at the multi-awarded Mabuhay Palace. Apart from serving traditional Chinese food, the Mabuhay Palace is also adorned with hand-crafted panels made of jade and precious stones, making your Chinese dining experience even a more authentic one. This September, Mabuhay Palace offers you:
• Chef’s Recommendations: Enjoy a feast of authentic Cantonese flavours from the chef’s recommendation menu. The special menu is offered during lunch and dinner from Mondays to Saturdays.
• Mooncake Booth: A special selection of mooncakes will be available in Mabuhay Palace and the main lobby from August 19, 2013 (Monday) to September 22, 2013 (Sunday).
TAP ROOM AND LOBBY LOUNGE
Big or small celebrations, starting the week right, or having a night cap. Whatever the reason is, you can sit back, relax and share a toast with your friends at the Tap Room and the Lobby Lounge. Don’t miss out on the following promos this September:
• Afternoon Tea: Manila Hotel welcomes you to join us for an Afternoon Tea at the Lobby. It features a variety of teas best enjoyed alongside selection of exceptional French pastries, mini sandwiches and native Filipino delicacies. It’s best shared by two. Available daily from 2pm to 6pm at PHP 500.00 ++.
• Tap Room and Lobby Lounge after Five: Celebrate a stress-free afternoon at the Tap Room Bar or Lobby Lounge from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Order your favorite beverages and get another serving for free from Mondays to Saturdays.
• Polar Frost Beer: Order five bottles of ice-cold beer at the Tap Room Bar and get one complimentary order of calamares or assorted mini sausages or nachos from 8:01 PM onwards.
• Drink of the Month: Tap Room Bar will continue to feature the Chamberlain Drink as Manila Hotel’s signature drink. This cocktail is prepared with dry gin, lime juice and clear soda. The Chamberlain is offered at Php 280.00 net.
Craving for a sandwich? Pastries, maybe? This September, the Delicatessen presents the “Green Tea Tiramisu” as special cake for the month. Available at the Delicatessen at these prices:
• Large Whole Cake at Php 1, 300.00 net
• Medium Whole Cake at Php 850.00 net
Deli after Seven: From seven in the evening onwards, all Danish pastries, breads and cake slices are offered at 50% off while whole cakes at 20% off.
The sun is out, and it’s the perfect time to get in the pool and enjoy your favourite cocktail! This September, the Pool Bar offers the following promos that will help beat the heat:
• Pool Bar Happy Hour: Enjoy a relaxing afternoon at the Pool Bar from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM and order your favorite beverages and get another serving for free. Available from Mondays to Sundays.
• Polar Frost Beer: Order five bottles of ice-cold beer at the Pool Bar and get one complimentary order of calamares, or nachos or assorted mini sausages from 6:01 PM onwards.
WINES OF THE MONTH
Manila Hotel will feature two wines from Southwest France for the month of September 2013. Wine selection includes the following:
• Colombelle Red, Merlot, Tannat, Cabernet Sauvignon
• Colombelle White, Colombard, Ugni Blanc, Listan
Wines are available at Php 350.00 net per glass and Php 1400.00 net per bottle