The TREVI TOWERS adapt the primary concept of ENERGY-EFFICIENT DESIGN in a development that provides all the necessities in a typical urban lifestyle. PALAFOX Associates, the premier architectural, planning and design firm is responsible for the intricate layout of Trevi. The modern architectural style is complemented by an energy-efficient design which utilizes ventilation gratings, sunsheds and heat reflective exterior closures.Each tower is purposefully arranged to enhance natural ventilation and lighting while providing unobstructed views of Makati skyline and Manila Bay sunset.
Over 1,000 exclusive residences available at Trevi, Tower 1 has 28 storeys, Tower II is a 37-storey rise, while Tower III has 24 levels. A selection of units will be offered:
single bedroom unit beginning at 20sq.m. to 31 sq.m., and combined 2-bedroom unit with 40sq.m. floor area. The penthouse units present a luxurious living option with a floor area of 70 sq.m. to 90 sq.m. Each unit boasts a balcony. The first five levels of every tower serves as the podium, with the ground level to accommodate commercial establishments, second to fifth floors to offer parking spaces for residents, and the podium’s roof deck to house first-class amenities and facilities for a comfortable urban lifestyle.
Trevi is within distance of Greenbelt, Makati Cinema Square, top notch schools and universities like Don Bosco, Assumption and Colegio de San Agustin. Near premier medical institutions like Makati Medical Center. By residing in Trevi Towers, the important developments and conveniences found in Makati City practically becomes a stone’s throw away from your home.
It’s just 5 mins. away from the Makati central business district(CBD), few steps away from Makti Cinema Square, while the Don Bosco Technical Institute is just across Trevi. The Trevi Towers is accessible from the north and south via the Sergio Osmena highway, and from the east via the Antonio Arnaiz Road.
– Near commercial establishments such as the Makati Cinema Square and Greenbelt; Schools such as Don Bosco, Colegio de San Agustin and Assumption; and the Makati Medical Center.
– Energy efficient design. Trevi is also a “green building” which promotes energy efficiency.
– Option of purchasing residential and commercial units.
– Affordable. Most units are sold without VAT.
– Accessible via the Osmenia Highway from north to south and A. Arnaiz road (Pasay Road) from east and west. This makes the site very accessible to the airport.